Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Grief and Loss // Tues 3rd August, 7:00-8:30PM AEST

Sounds like you have some beautiful rituals @Eve7 Heart

Love the list @amandaGL , @Daisydreamer 😀

Thank you @Former-Member ❤ I will 

Hi @Poppyfriend543 

It was lovely to see you tonight Smiley Happy

Absolutely! Our experiences in relation to grief and loss are often so varied and unique Heart

Thank you so much for your wonderful contribution to the conversation and I look forward to seeing you at future Topic Tuesday’s and around the forums Heart

Take kind and gentle care of yourself,

ShiningStar Heart

@amandaGL I had several people say to me they were glad it was me who found my grandfather because I was the strong one - there was no recognition of the trauma I was going through nor the grief and it made it so much harder to deal with.

@Eve7 you are always welcome to share as much or as little as you feel comfortable to. I have been so grateful for your contributions here tonight Heart Please know that your posts and your experiences are also helping others understand and make sense of theirs. The stories you have shared have been powerful Heart

After losing h I met with a friend every week for a walk together. She just listened to me prattle on about h's funeral and final days. She didn't say anything, just listened and for the next few years qould take me to lunch on H's "anniversary". I will never be able to repay her kindness and support.

"there is no time limit on grief" - such an important one @amandaGL

Yes, acquired brain injury is progressively taking my partner from me. It's a long slow grieving

My Dad's very last Words (to me) were: "Goodbye, I'll see you Soon" - No he didn't, he never saw me again....

Adge

@Htoo It would be - so much uncertainty and daily pain - pleased you are here with us.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.