Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews

Re: Share a cuppa?

@Oaktree
Are you ok?

@Glisten tagging you here instead of music thread

In short, we are pretty much on our own here.
I have no family I would rely on and Mrs Arradreaming has a good family but her parents are not local
They are 2ish + hours away
and siblings that are all spread out
We had the grandparents here today actually

@ArraDreaming my two adult’s that had children, they acknowledged and appreciated what a struggle it was for me and made sure that they had plenty of support.

I was almost made redundant 😆

You have done something right when they turn around to you and acknowledge what you did for them @Glisten

Thanks @ArraDreaming No doubt your children will grow up to be caring, nurturing, intelligent adults.

@Oaktree @Glisten today we got tickets to see one of our favourite bands next week I’m looking forward to it

@ArraDreaming who is your favourite band? I’m very happy for you!

Well they aren’t my all time favourite and not my style usually into JK47, Eminem etc
But my Mrs and both like the guys
Salt Tree
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SubpZ8aVhis
Or their cover ofI’m on Fire is good too
If you listen to She’s The One on Spotify I really like the visual that plays while you listen to it very mesmerising @Glisten

@ArraDreaming that music is really lovely 💛

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.