Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Just a salad 🥗 @Jacques 

Maybe 5 chips.... 

A scallop or two....err no scrap that. A piece of snapper delete chips .. 

Thanks 😻

@TAB seeking help from a medical professional is not supposed to leave us exhausted, manipulated and scapegoated for their lack of communication and teamwork.

My daughter and I were having pretty much the same conversation last Friday.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, this gp went i did back to future with was just like No. that is not my belief (re funding etc )  showed him print outs shakes head no ,no ok will do it on medicare .... like Fa@rk off  team @ Tab needs some new members ..lolo ................. 

@Glisten 

TAB
Senior Contributor

on dva no wait, medicare 12 plus months @Glisten  medicare 6 visits /year DVA as many as takes  re why would I have bothered

That’s the way to do it Chief @TAB 

👍🏼

TAB
Senior Contributor

@PeppyPatti  you should have basic in the Army re meals ..

cooks would stand behind bain maries w tongs and Bang ! them against containers hey , thats enough !!

I never got that , but was scary. I developed addiction for curried sausages, used to put them in buttered buns ... drool ... @Glisten @ENKELI 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..gonna try and take those mofos to town @Glisten ..... oh , stuff it. my Life turned out so well and being in Army was waste of time , not ? ba ha ha ha lol 

@TAB considering the amount of people that slip through the cracks or don’t meet an organisation’s or agency’s criteria for assistance.

Grab everything that is available to you mate.

TAB
Senior Contributor

..(sigh) (IRL) yeah .. thanks @Glisten 

..least'n I didnt fall into the cellar @tonys  how the Bloody Hell are  you doing now ???...

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.