Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Wow @TAB that is amazing!

I’m so happy for you. There is nothing worse than continually trying and getting nowhere for your efforts.

Then being told that there are services when you have exhausted EVERYTHING.

It’s all about influence. An “In” as you say.

I’m so looking forward to reading how you go with their help.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

im glad, but feel bit silly. had a claim refused , that if had contacts w RSL prob would have got a few grand at least  @Glisten 

oh, got telling off #2 fm cardiologist on ph yest  blames me for procedure not working , i took offence and said you want me to do cpap and cut down drinking , but no mention of weight and how or why gained so much in such short time ? yes, throw this in bin m o  d s 

he cannot be wrong. anyway i did cu back on alcohol he didnt ask, just assumed same w cpap ok i didnt do that , will lie to him in future am done with it. hope rsl can find me real drs maybe ?? lol so getting meds changed now, he is writing to my 6weeks to get appt gp

i will be prepared, she wont, going to feed it to her to get wat I want  bugger them, put myself in their hands and just getting blame game, no results ............... time to put walls up

Yep I'm so there @TAB 

I'm sorry this happened to you. 

Bloody exhausting. 

Do you go to the pharmacy anymore ? 

Iove there's no authorities in pharmacy to listen to you .. .    

TAB
Senior Contributor

might go to chemist on monday. pretend like nothing happened to save 60k round trip lol although there probs is chemist in town other direction 40k round trip, never thought of that. think have enough pills to get me to adelaide for course tues then will take 2 scripts to 2 chemists and not worry about running out again ha ha lol @PeppyPatti  this is the main one, re meds, ie blood thinner, others not so critical

So the next two days are free @Meowmy ?? 

Fortunate for me. I'm alone at home I'm just lying on sofa soaking in the silence. 

Wonderful. 

Ps - 

Congratulations @Bill16 

Screenshot_2024-08-17-18-41-39-98.jpg

TAB
Senior Contributor

cat is at side fence neighbours watching her stir her pot all nite (witch/vampire) never seen them

He has developed a routine comes yowling for food 4-9 am  sleeps til like 1-2pm then sits in sun , starts meowying to self continually then clambers over side fence to hang w master/mistress for the night .. @PeppyPatti 

Great. I gotta see the doctor asap re meds. .

Hope you get meds from somewhere else......

Falling asleep here..   😴 

I couldn't be bothered seeing crappy pharmacy 

@Jacques @StuF @Glisten 

I'm professionally staring into space ..... Life is good. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

lol @PeppyPatti  take care .........

Falling asleep here too @PeppyPatti 

Good night all

TAB
Senior Contributor

Nite @StuF  still climbing mountain here  ah ha lol

hope things okay @Meowmy 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.