Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

true @Oaktree  just surreal, sounds like I am nuts. I'm not, really well not in a functional way, like people tried to make out today..

anyway, somehow got settled once got home and just about knocked off 3 of 4 things had to get done by tuesday for course am doing lol  @Oaktree @StuF @Glisten 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  I left the cat inside when went to bigtown, it didnt seem bothered, was asleep when left, was away like 3 hours. After I got home it kept coming back inside and talking a lot, eventually figured car was parked in wrong spot so it thought something was up. ok it was . I left it near gate to unload coffee table lol, going to have to do some re organising in lounge room soon.

Nap now, think

Hello @TAB sorry to hear your day did not pan out well.  I think you were being lied to and deceived by people. I hope you can make up for it this afternoon. You got kitty-kat tho' 😻 I'm just in from a walk, and am in recovery mode while i listen to health audios again. Did a lot today. Got some astrology done for next week as well as writing my EFT protocols. Got a lot of things done. Got to sweep the yard soon. I have lots of leaves to go into the compost bin

@Oaktree very good re air con

Set for summer

@TAB hey tabby, hope your lounge will look great re coffee table..

@Bill16 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TAB
Senior Contributor

Its okay just need to fit it in room better. Didnt think it was that big re table. Need to move lounge now @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Scary when people in authority are evil @SmilingGecko  they are used to having it over people who are compelled to deal with them .i am not thankfully. Silly gp pointed me in their direction

What a 'fun' day for you @TAB !

I'm sure you've already checked to see if the bottlo charged you twice

(your day couldn't be That bad)

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, was a like a waking nightmare @StuF  yes, checke, only charged the once.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.