Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Sounds like it @TAB 

Sweet 👍

TAB
Senior Contributor

well the upside is huge, they scared me off DASSA, not that really ever wanted to deal with them (drug and alc services, mentioned b4) my GP must be green sending me to them and sat down for few hours solid after got home and just about finished study due tues trying to get my mind off things. @StuF  @Meowmy  oh and 'old' (literally) friend who offered I could stay at hers to fit in w study said nothing about nxt week, so I mentioned it now she says is busy. Classic. she offered then double books w/o telling me. cant be bothered with that and think will be letting her know that shortly ha ha.

Great that you channelled it into getting course work done @TAB !

Annoying about friend

TAB
Senior Contributor

i guess they were talking aloud or second -guessed themselves and decided they cant be bothered with me or whatever @StuF  i shouldnt be spending time with someone that old anyways

Have you spoken further with them @TAB ?

TAB
Senior Contributor

no. most contact is via email, which doesnt help. should just let it go, if they want to see me, they can say so @StuF , not have me contact them to ask is theyre busy ffs guess they could have meant that tho hey ?

@TAB hey tabby, just out for second walk. Not feeling well ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh well, hope the walk helps a bit @Meowmy 

OMG @Bill16 im so so sorry my friend, you must have got a shock, im glad she is ok, both of you are in my thoughts, i hope she has a good team of doctors around her. 

hugs to both of you

Thanks heaps brother @Jacques they are running more tests today and tomorrow,but things are looking up I think,I gave her a call and as always she was cheerful 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.