Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Good Morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

I'm off to group very shortly. Wishing you the best of days

@TAB hey tabby  hope you had good sleep

TAB
Senior Contributor

was okay til couple hours ago , think have shower and breakfast then go back to bed couple more hours @Meowmy  hope you slept okay.

just luxury of not working, else would be up.plus its literally freezing here lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope it goes okay @StuF . I asked GP what I thought was a general question about current covid rates. they were wearing a mask so thought I meant them, so they said better to be safe etc. will try and look it up.

Morning crew. How is everyone feeling today on the good ship Tabaluga’s? @TAB doing night watch with @Oaktree saying good morning on the way to the loo

@Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 Cool friends @SmilingGecko @greenpea 

Me: another day of combing through bank account statements.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Glisten  yes, up early , put cat out, prob going back to bed soon , cold as  here.

can I ask why you have to search thru accounts ? i think you said something about his super? does your situation pre-date new laws that just give you half, holus bolus ?

you dont have to answer. seems like a lot of bother. yes I know you said a lot at stake.

oh, not hear holus thing in years, so googled it, just means all at once

Morning @TAB not holus bolus. Should have said continue to comb through bank account statements.

Rent, car registration, medical ongoing costs etc.

To give an accurate picture of my costs to live. Evidence for spousal support.

The other party’s bank statements have evidence of wastage - a LOT of wastage.

That least I know the new medication :pill: I’m on is working.👍🏼

I couldn’t bring myself to look at his statements two weeks ago. 🤓 G

TAB
Senior Contributor

sorry, i dont get it, whatever happened to no fault divorce and 50% min everything down thi middle, more if custodial ? ok yes, some people hide assets, pretend get paid half wat they really get etc dunno @Glisten  anyway leave you to it. thats good re meds . I need a new pill too lol . ask gp yest about new meds and interactions, they said can go on and off new meds and to go off them 3 days b4 anaesthetic att least else wont work. i thought what the hey, may as well stop them now lol ..

@TAB in State and Federal Family Court. Divorce and property settlement are two separate things.

A husband cannot abandon his wife on the opposite side of the country, leave her homeless, when she has been financially reliant on him for 3 years due to illness.

Have access to her bank account for 10 years and abuse her and remove her from their couples private health insurance and give away the household contents to his son.

Would you let that happen to your mother?

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

I just dont understand how it works that's all @Glisten  no matter. yes, sound nasty

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.