Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

bit of a waste of time tbh re drs @Meowmy  I think, but thanks

TAB
Senior Contributor

bit of a non-event re drs told them things didnt really want to, didnt get pain meds, they changed subject. said I should try cpap again, prob forget about drs for a while @SmilingGecko 

@TAB hey tabby, at least you got fire wood for the night. Just settling in for the night here as well. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

think going to bed now @Meowmy  might try fire later

Geez sorry to hear that @TAB I know its concerning for you. Compliance with those machines is low which is understandable. When Pink Flamingo was around she suggested another device with greater compliance on the sleep or insomnia thread but it involves shelling out more money. Don't know enough about it. Its a conundrum. I appreciate how you feel about it. It was like that when my doctor was telling me to exercise when my blood needed detoxing which is not recognised by medicine. I hope you find a way through TAB it must be really difficult having to face all this alone. 

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy nap. May be see uou a bit later

@TAB hey tabby, are you up again ?

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, up again @Meowmy  toothache a bit, dift spot again , ha.

bit depressing re drs got thing  for bloods, dont think will bother, got asked about cpap again .

TAB
Senior Contributor

• way I ssee it is 
  • do nothing
  • get cheapest thing, like $60 for mouth thing
  • will ring sleep place see what they say. not paying them $2500 for something cannot use
  • maybe get chinese one for 1/4 price

@SmilingGecko  re cpap

dr said would give me referral to actual sleep person, not just the flunkies you talk to ,but that got forgotten

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.