Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF  @Meowmy  just did 2nd super application, still got all of first one, just using new fyr to double up lolo ..  anyhoo, all going well will have another $8 grand in a week or so. just had the best shower, hot was not even up all the way and its 5 deg outside, just laughed. I m so lucky to have my own space and not pay rent etc and be warm and comfortable lol

then I can go to GP who I find attractive and try and weave some self-help magic there like I'm evil  lol ok probs am ..ba ha ha ha ha  ..lol .. off to shops to get food. was thinking could go to gym, better breatho myself, must be bit tiddly still , thinking that ..lol  @Glisten 

Good morning to all the cool forum crew @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @Jacques wishing you all great days,hey @TAB my brother bought a classic Thames Trader 7 tonne tipper, we are picking it up on Sunday 

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF hey cool friends, hope you're all okay. Just at work. Quiet day so far.

TAB
Senior Contributor

is it a tommy knocker @Bill16  ?

Nah knockers are Commers ay @TAB this one is a 6 cylinder diesel 

@Bill16 hey cool friend, enjoy the day.👋👋

Thanks @Meowmy you to sweetheart 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ah ok they sorta look the same, dunno @Bill16 

Yeah it is a wheat belt truck @TAB dryer than a you know what 

TAB
Senior Contributor

took forever at the shops @Meowmy  went and asked at op shop re giving them cat food . I had to talk them into it ha ha , they were surprised when I came back and they saw good brands etc . 

got my gym shoes. they would fit a 5 year old. they stuffed the size up somehow, makes me feel ill. hate internet returns usually takes months ha ha ha lol  did get potato ricer and really good global chef kn!fe I dry shaved with it lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.