Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

@creative_writer @PinkFlamingo @Patches59 @Shaz51 @tyme @Jynx @Snowie @RiverSeal @PizzaMondo - it’s not getting any easier, grandma is just making me feel worse within myself. She told me off just because I didnt feed the cat I didn’t even know if he was still on medication…. I feel like a burden and a mistake and a failure. I just wanna hide away from everything and everyone, I just feel like a let down. I’m not good enough for anybody. 

I’m safe…

@Fluttershy1 sitting with you. I think you are good enough, I am sure others on the forums feel the same way ❤️

@Fluttershy1 just take it moment by moment.

Is there anything nice you can do for yourself today? Even if it is just sitting down and having a cuppa.

I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way @Fluttershy1 💜🫂

Sounds hard being there right now - please do remember you have people here who really care about your wellbeing, and are holding space and sitting with you while you navigate these hard times 💜💜🫂🫂

And I gently want to say that you’re never a let down, burden, mistake, or failure; you’re a good person who is going through a really tough time, doing your best, and not giving up - for that I just want to say I’m really proud of you 💜🙂🌺

keep pushing through sweetness, we hold space and sit with you in your hard times 🫂💜

Thanks @creative_writer - it means a lot, I feel like I’ve hit a brick wall. 

I’m doing word searches @Snowie - I’m just trying my best to distract, I’m in emergency room, for my MH again. I’m safe

I do word searches too @Fluttershy1 to distract myself.

I'm sorry you are in emergency hon. We are there with you.

@PinkFlamingo - it feel impossible, I’m extremely overwhelmed with everything going on, I just feel like a let down and burden on everyone, I just feel like I’ve hit a brick wall. I feel like I’m in shutdown and on the verge of an episode. I’m safe though, just really struggling. I don’t know how to feel, I just want my baby back that I miscarried. 

Thanks @Snowie - it’s quite overwhelming, do you have any good suggestions on where to get word search books from? 

It would be overwhelming @Fluttershy1 Lots happening around you.

I got my some of my books from a $2 shop. I know they have them at The Reject Shop too.

Aldi has them on sale sometimes too.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.