Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

@Eve7 wrote:

I am staying at S1’s for the weekend @tyme as it’s safer.

Good on your for choosing the safer option @Eve7 .

I hope your pdoc can help with planning the admission when and how you'd like it. 

Sending care 💛

Good morning my dear @Eve7 

Wishing you a good day today hon.

Sending lots of squishy hugs 💌💌

• We celebrated S1’s birthday last night with friends and family. I managed to get through ok with some prn. It was a good party given we’re all very much still grieving his brother.

This morning gd2 had a sports event and when we returned S1’s partner had prepared a champagne breakfast for all those who had slept over.

I’m going home soon as I feel a bit better today and I really don’t want S1 feeling that he needs to look after me. The admission will occur sooner rather than later.

Hope you all have a better day.

Glad you got through the night @Eve7 I'm sure that there were some happy emotions mixed in with some sad emotions all at the same time.

I hope you enjoyed the breakie.

Perhaps the admission happening sooner might be a good thing for you. To have that support around constantly. You deserve it.

@Eve7  I'm glad you were able to get through the bittersweet party 🫂

I hope the admission works out the way you want it to, including the timing... ❤️

My admission has been taken out of my hands. I hate my life.

I’m sorry.. is it for the best though??  

Oh that's tough @Eve7 - I mean, I do hope it ends up being what you need, but it is always better when these decisions come from us, when we're given agency over our own recovery. It's okay to feel upset, frustrated, even betrayed. 

We're here beside you hun, let us know if there's anything we can do to support you 💜

Thanks @Jynx but I need to be at home not sitting in psych triage waiting to be scheduled. I want to scream but I am just going to tell them what they want to hear and be done with it.

Oh no, @Eve7 ! Are you in hospital now? 

Thinking of you lots and hoping that you can cope with the unscheduled admission 🤞

Sending lots of 💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.