Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

@Captain24  Am concerned for you... You are definitely worth it. We care about you. 

Of course we would notice if you weren't here. We have noticed in the past and expressed concern.

I think you might be on night shifts as of today? 

I hope you are safe... 

Just stopping by to leave some 💗💗for you hon @Captain24 

Here when you need us.

Hey @NatureLover @Snowie 

Ive been pretty hurt by something on here. I know I'm overreacting but that doesn’t change the hurt that I feel. 

I did mean that most people will not notice but I do appreciate you both and @tyme.

I’m now going to always say that I’m safe even when I’m not. 

I did have some questions I would like answers too but I guess they can’t answer them. 

I hope this helps understand what is going on. 

Thank you

Hi @Captain24 

I'm sorry that you have been hurt by something on here.

You are not overreacting, your feelings are very valid and you deserve to feel the way you do.

If I can help in anyway I am only a message away.

Take care of you 💕💕 You matter to me and lots of others on here.

Thanks @Snowie 

It wasn’t another member. I just have to get over myself and move on. But while I see them on here it’s just too hard. 

@Captain24 once again I'm sorry you are going through that 

As I said I am around if you need to chat about anything

Thanks for explaining @Captain24 . I'm really sorry you've been hurt on here 😣

By the way, if I ever say or do something to hurt you, please tell me so I can apologise. 

I hope your day today is not as bad as yesterday?

Sending care 💙

Sending love and care @Captain24 

We are rallying around you.

We all care.

What's happening for you today?

@Captain24 💖🫂. Here for you

I’m suppose to be asleep @tyme but I just can’t. No amount of cold and flu tablets will knock me out. It’s going to be a long night being tired and sick. 

There’s just too much going around in my head. Stuff that I need to move on from but is still so raw. 

I responded to your last post last night. Did you see it? It was questions? If you can’t answer then that’s ok. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.