Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope things work out for you. Just chilling . Client will be here soon

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy  very good re work.😎

@TAB it usually takes someone to say, you look good, for us to notice our own progress.

You are going to feel much better when you finish TAFE and you are almost done  

Keep going mate. Light is at the end of the tunnel and it’s not a train 🚊 

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, someone did like 2 weeks ago @Glisten , they dont know me well though. like seen me twice , then once w me saying hadnt drunk for a bit.

anyway think am breaking today. will see if can continue tomorrow. only 2 more dates for course after next tuesday. and last one dont think there is much on, if anything.

ha ha re train.

https://youtu.be/P701paKEMXs?si=gRMOSOqgRnp2NPoO

@PeppiPatty @ENKELI 

Jimi Hendrix playing the acoustic guitar, the first half features 'Hear My Train Comin' then 'Hound Dog'. This one's an essential rarity. Watch more of the best Jimi Hendrix live performances: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFfnlYbFEiE&list=PLEjD5gC6S-fAjJ2xqdcX0Z2vbzq4vnBIU&index=1 Listen to the

I am pleased to have met you all cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques @ENKELI @oceangirl have a cracking day 

TAB
Senior Contributor

what's happening @Bill16 

Hello @TAB have to see radiology for teeth xray. A shard of my wisdom tooth came off last night. Spoke to dentist. Have an appointment Friday! Xray referral today is bulk billed.

Have extras that you suggested which i've yet to make a claim on with dentists. Have some savings and will get a tax refund. I get $800 back, my tax return is being lodged with the ATO today. So should cover things hopefully. Get paid my disability pension next week 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well thats no good, but good you could get in at dentist @SmilingGecko 

I cancelled appt, all too hard , tooth settled down last couple weeks

@TAB I know it gets like that. I'm sorry you feel this way. You have been let down a lot by dentists. It was a surprise hearing from the accountant though as i had not heard back from him. I have not been my best self today. Thought i may have to do a teeth strengthening audio on a daily basis in future. Saw a granny doing it on you tube and her dentist said her teeth were as solid as as a rock. The clinic could not give me an item number to check on BUPA but I'm just so glad i have extras. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, denial re teeth @SmilingGecko  no pain lately as said tho

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.