Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

glad you are feeling well @SmilingGecko  well your clothes should be really clean re rain.

just watching a show on prime here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , give it a bit more yet @StuF  think

TAB
Senior Contributor

You too @Glisten , thanks 😎

Sounds like a plan @TAB . Has the Dr given any indication as to how long it takes?

Yes feeling good @TAB. A long time coming!!! I should go for a walk soon now my solar return arrived and now I no longer feel tired anymore leading up to b'day. Just had lunch but feel like I am energised enough to walk. May put it off a bit later. Clothes are flapping in the wind. i'm grateful they are drying after yesterdays rain

Thats good to hear @StuF have been wondering about the condition of your health with your immune deficiency as its been. The lingering coughs are the most annoying when you get a cold/virus. 

I got into a supplement developed by NASA health sciences years ago and its now selling for over $100!!! It was affordable when I tried it. Its great for mitochondrial health which are the energy centres of the body. Sadly on psychiatric meds the mitochondrial function gets damaged which explains why so many of us can't muster enough energy to do the things we want to do! Mitochondrial science has only started emerging in the past 10 years there was a new site called mito health or something and my medication was listed among them on that website for damaging mitochondrial function. On the supp I was flying but it was not sustainable financially. Have found Rife frequencies for boosting mitochondrial health for free. Am now full of beans again and feeling less SH!TE as you put it lol !!!

TAB
Senior Contributor

dr gave it to me just said 5 x 5 for drop

@StuF  read some people on it for a year, dont think justify that sort of money .260/mth  have one higher dose then goes to 460 for higher doses again

Is costly @TAB 

I guess the potential health benefits might be substantial too tho...if harder to work out in $

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok av is  eight per cent in four months that would be good, but I need make that double which is poss  apparently. @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well , weight was at is not sustainable and there is always the risk that that increases again @StuF  guess I claimed I made an effort to lose it, sort of did in half-hearted way.anyway see how it goes

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.