Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah, the roads are bliss when the holidays roll around @TAB 

But glad no incidents for you 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

serves me right for having appts around lunchtime @StuF  should get in and out early 

@TAB hey tabby, sounds like a big day on the road for you. Well done you are safe and sound. Utsukushii hi. Beautiday day in Japanese ha 

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe get an app , a book and a dictionary for Japanese @Meowmy -san 

Hai !

@TAB very good tabby, san hai not long to weekend here.

Hello everyone @TAB @StuF @Meowmy @Oaktree @Glisten 

Have been measuring my food grade plastic containers that used to contain olives for water storage. Got out measuring tape and trying to see if there were any UV protector covers online. Was able to get precise measurements from an online store that was selling these used plastic containers for $75 - I paid only $15 for mine.

Spoke to the lady who sold me them again but she said because its opaque colored (terracotta) less likely for algae to form in the containers. But it doesn't stop a bird landing on the lid and pooping does it or dust or other contaminants when you open the lid? Checked for covers everywhere - nothing local but plenty overseas fitting slightly smaller gallon drums. Checked specifications and was able to find something with almost perfect fit. Will make the purchase when I am in a better frame of mind.

Spoke to the company that sells water purification drops and was told how to use them properly so I am almost prepared if the water grid goes down. The guy there at the water purification drops company was a doomsday preparedness dude himself and I had to laugh about the contents of his e-mail he sent to me. Well I'll be doing business again with him. Just got to find some pallets like @TAB mentioned to position the water containers on

Always good to have a project @SmilingGecko  🙂

Reminds me, I really need one! lol

What's up cool forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @Glisten @greenpea @Jacques hows ya day going?

Hey @Bill16 

Been a nothing day. Kinda needed it I guess?

How about you?

@Bill16   hey Bill16 had a nap and am about to have another! hope life is good for youx

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.