Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews

Re: Tabaluga's

G'day cool forum cats @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @Jacques wishing you all great days 

Howdy @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @oceangirl @Glisten @Oaktree 

Have come down with a cold here...not too bad- woke up pretty average, but am better after having slept half the day. I hope your days are going ok... @Meowmy  I hope you survived work; sorry to read you were not going too well

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF  just waiting for meds , went home. drs pretty uneventful. more pushing re sleep apnoea, prescribed pill for sore foot. mention detox, but sounds like may not happen, he wont be here next week, idk hes not local 

@Meowmy @oceangirl @Bill16 @SmilingGecko  so much ado about nothing , really. got huge can of cold spray @ chemist just gave foot a blast with it lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

you too @Bill16 

@TAB 

Well I hope the foot is fixed at the very least!

I guess see how you go with the other things

@Bill16 hey cool Bill, nice to see you. @TAB @StuF hey cool friends. Tabby hope your foot gets better. StuF, thanks for caring. Done work. Out for lunch. Hope to feel better soon.  Take care all.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , didnt know how it was going to go @StuF  though may have come out of there on detox lol  pretty non eventful as it turned out.  got to go back and pick scripts up . with sore foot and needing loo , was not hanging around.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well done @Meowmy  enjoy your lunch

Good stuff @Meowmy 

Get something special for lunch?

Any idea what it might be with the foot @TAB ?

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.