Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews

Re: Tabaluga's

@SmilingGecko thanks,SG for information

@Glisten remember this blast from the past? "Let's Go" by WangChung? It got lost in 80's music and I've never heard it on the radio since...Such a delightful little tune. Worth having another listen 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJNazEjVd6Y

@TAB hey tabby, just got to work. Need break from it. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

best to tell someone @Meowmy ?

do what you have to do.

am just wasting time here b4 drs appt. Going to cancel dentist tomorrow, dont feel up to it atm. maybe nerve will die in meantime lol.

Got to get bloods taken. silly woman last time couldnt do it. no confidence or ability. should find another type of work. funny how they complain about my veins yet can get blood from 90 year olds ha ha lol  they ask at counter now if you have trouble , will say yes now on as too many learners w no ability

No good @Meowmy I'm sorry to hear you are struggling today.  You really try hard which is a credit to you. 

Hello @TAB just upgraded my Ventura OS on my Mac. Got to talk to my computer technician about my browser

TAB
Senior Contributor

never heard of Ventura O/S @SmilingGecko  just wasting time b4 drs appt. cancelled dentist tomorrow, am not up to it atm

Oh its the latest OS @TAB.  I've learned how to upgrade my OS since my computer wouldn't work before xmas last year. My technician couldn't do it for me as he was going on holiday so I just did it myself. I just upgrade the OS as a matter of course now.

If you aren't feeling up to going out to see dentist tomorrow it might be good idea to stop at home. I know youve had enough of things lately with dentists.

I don't feel like talking to my technician really. Maybe later today. I think I just need to move energy out of my body with resistance bands and use my TCM Bian stone to rake my meridians and empty my emotional body. Not feeling the best either. @Meowmy is struggling today

TAB
Senior Contributor

had to pay $500 for a filling and now tooth no good @SmilingGecko  too many other things going on, weight loss meds , attack of gout or whatever it is on my foot, dr trying to send me to detox, open arms psych trying to send me to detox as well, ha ha lol  supposed to get back on cpap, they want more $ of course, rang yest. plus not studying as in pain so cant think straight, supposed to get bloods , but scared same person who cant do it will be there.bit much going on lol.. and idiot from RSL stalking me wants to be my friend , agreed to meet them thurs will block them after that. he even comes to house, think he gets paid to do it, otherwise why bother, I said dont need to catch up, nothing he can do for me, except try and get me to volunteer at their museum, told him am busy, he just doesnt listen

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.