Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yes, plus most of them are in therapy as cannot cope w job @SmilingGecko 

@TAB hey tabby, very good re cleaning. Just read some bible. Ate a sandwich. 

@Meowmy @TAB @SmilingGecko @StuF @Bill16 @Glisten 

G’day guys,

I haven’t done much today. Went to buy petrol and went to the chemist. Getting fish and chips for dinner. Daughter is going out tonight so we are having an early dinner 

@Oaktree take it easy. Enjoy the evening 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay.

Yes knew of a couple of psychologists that couldn't cope with the job in their early years of training and graduation. My last ex-sister-in-law was in therapy at one stage and she was a psychologist. She said you have to become "schizoid" in order not to care so you can cope. I think she hated her job in the end @TAB

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy was asleep here.

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @TAB just doing some ayurvedic oil pulling which is a morning practice I do on an empty stomach. Took my meds last night at 5pm instead of 8pm and am feeling a lot better this morning. Brighter and more chipper. In the astrological community there is an inside joke of how one month before your birthday you feel excessive tiredness. It happens every year whether folks are aware of it or not. Its like a birthing process for a new solar return. Anyway someone I used to know and I used to have a laugh about it because we thought it was funny because every year this excess fatigue would come around. How are you feeling I would say. She used to smile. Anyway it was funny enough. Turning the big 55 on Saturday. Will be glad for this fatigue to go lol Excess fatigue be gone!

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.