@Bill16  have a wonderful evening my friend Bill16x

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..I nearly asked, his wifes prob from there @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , those rules are long gone @Oaktree  used to be associate members or something til old guys started dropping off .

yeah, chat was okay , he claims can get me a personal trainer, but site says otherwise. he told me to claim travel (I had already guessed could do that) he said Open Arms was not part of DVA (seriously?) anyway he was friendly enough. He poo poo'd the idea of claims, but thats not what person on ph said, they also said it wasnt his area. Some people seem to think claims okay, others not.

anyway good luck. He was going to ask about me volunteering at the military museum they have in larger town near here.

@TAB hey tabby, guess you will be getting ready for the course and time away. Hope your dental pain is better.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Meowmy  yes, all packed.tooth nagging,but keep forgetting to take anything , prob good to have a break, but will take soon tho.Cold here.

@TAB hey tabby, very good re tomorrow. Keep warm. Survive the night.

TAB
Senior Contributor

took pain meds @Meowmy going to put a/c on heat and watch tv for a bit

I should be alright, thanks. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, you have been sounding stronger and better . Enjoy your evening. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

1000021620.jpg

 cat has dropped in again @Meowmy 

He let me do a lot on hair clumps.

Yes, it's not all bad, thanks. 

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.