Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Hi @SmilingGecko  I wont carry on any more , wasnt too good like 2hrs ago, better now. rest day . prob should work on assignment. have someone coming to see me monday going to have tidy something up , either kitchen or lounge

@TAB hey tabby, done walk. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good @Meowmy  re walk. eating again here,eggs on toast.

@TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Glisten @PeppyPatti @StuF @Bill16 @Jacques 

Hi guys,

I went and saw my psychologist again yesterday. I have decided that I really like her. I have seen her 3 times now. I took hubby with me yesterday to fill in the blanks. I think that was useful. I have a Church thing on tonight and tomorrow morning. [edited by moderator] Tomorrow night the kids and I are going back to the Indian restaurant for Father’s Day. Hopefully hubby enjoys it. He loves Indian food.

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good @Oaktree I have welfare person from RSL coming to my house monday morning. Have picked a room (was kitchen or lounge) and tried to start clearing mess away lol . its 3 main categories , lounge to be burned in wood heater, bin, stuffed into cupboard ok 4 now, or thrown in spare room lol

You're ok @TAB you've been facing quite a lot but i'm glad you've picked up this morning

TAB
Senior Contributor

not even close to the 'other side' re health , now pain etc @SmilingGecko , but thanks

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @Glisten @PeppyPatti  and everyone else in forumland

Wishing you superb Saturdays 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @StuF , you too

Hello @StuF and good morning to you!

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.