Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..seems to be going around doesnt it @StuF  i just want to sleep and sit by fire watching tv and eating snacks lol ,like for days , not just hours ha ha

I hear you @StuF its turbulent astro weather out there. This whole month doesn't look good TBH. I'm planning on keeping to myself...

@TAB i didn't think this Tesla had the necessary performance to cover for an extended outage. Only one battery would have lasted 10 hours. I was left wondering why people pay for this tech other than the convenience of not having to use diesel fuel in a generator and low decibels

@Glisten I hope you feel on top of things soon luv. I felt like i was drowning with this battery sales proposal. It could have been much worse. I'm going into hibernation all of August

TAB
Senior Contributor

cos they want free power ? @SmilingGecko  solar batteries not much good for emergencies  think read  some can cover 10 mins a few times or something or maybe thats ups.  

Ahh ok re Dr @TAB  - I can't keep up with your movements! lol

Glad to hear the cat graced you with its presence, even if only briefly

Dude, if I had a fire, your plan sounds perfect @TAB 

@SmilingGecko 

Hibernation sounds great! Do you reckon my GP would write me a certificate excusing me from life for the rest of the month? lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Stay near fire or bed re my moves @StuF  lol

Nite

lol @TAB 

nite

@StuF Thanks mate. I hear you. Today, everything sucks and blows at the same time.

C’mon tomorrow lift.

G

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.