Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, just settling in at work. Enjoy a good day

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy  you too. bit stuck here on computer. should get moving and do something

@TAB hey tabby, just at work. Got a coffee. Hope the day pans out well for us.

TAB
Senior Contributor

bit lost here @Meowmy had shower, tidied up a bit, thinking about drs yest . should go for a walk. then shops maybe , but thats like almost a made up thing to do

Hello @TAB looking forward to my crystal I'm using this full moon in the next couple of days. Got some red calcite. Will put up a picture when it arrives in the post. Have signed up to some free kundalini yoga for the full moon. Have been up early doing energy practices and zen chi. Got to bake some bread. Thats great you are trying to walk. Go easy on yourself as you still have thyroid issues. Don't push too hard and don't feel let down if you are struggling. You are carrying lots of weight and that adds an extra degree of difficulty. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Been for walk here , back complained most way, just put up with it @Meowmy  did 3x first walk after ages , 2 weeks ago maybe ?.. and nearly up to what cardiologist said I should do everyday ha. so , a couple days off and try and look after back then see if can do 3x in a week then take it from there. now that I know can do actual distance again. am charging old phones up, need to sell a couple if they are still worth anything.  

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @SmilingGecko 

@TAB hey tabby, work okay so far. One and half hours to lunch. Hope it turns out okay for us.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I dont really have to do anything the rest of the day now @Meowmy  so easier for me. might do so weights and split some wood. ok after I eat something. keep forgetting. going to be 1 deg tonight ha ha ha need wood.

@TAB hey tabby, one hour to lunch break. Hope you enjoy cutting wood. Fire would be nice for the evening. 

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.