Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews

Re: TAB Birthday Thread

Hi @TAB 

It’s so lovely to hear from you 💜

I’m so sorry to hear that your Birthday got off to a rough start 💜

In my experience, Birthdays can be difficult days and I’m so pleased to hear that going for a walk helped you to feel better 💜

I really loved your idea of possibly having a bigger treat during the week and I just wondered if you managed to find something yummy to treat yourself?

Take kind and gentle care of yourself,

ShiningStar 💜

Prob not re treat but didn't stop me looking @ShiningStar lol

Belated birthday wishes forum bro …. 🧁🎈🎉 @TAB 

Thanks FH @Faith-and-Hope  sorry, have lost touch. Will have to look for Far and Away again. I'm still mainly in Good Morning , Tabalugas and Everything Music

I’ve been low-key for a while @TAB  ….. court dates n stuff re ex ….. swim, float, swim …..

Yes, swim. Float.

@Faith-and-Hope 

Hi @TAB 

Will respond on Re: Tabalugas 🙏

Hi @TAB maybe not the best place to post but Get Well Soon. Hope the hospital meals are good and they're looking after you. 

Dimity

Funny was thinking same thing re bday thread  guess is bday of sorts @Dimity  lol

2A53A174-B4B4-4B34-B213-8BC38F764466.jpeg

 .. faster .. stronger .. we have the power to rebuild this man .. @StuF  lol 

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.