Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

I hope you get nice massage cool friend @Meowmy 

@Bill16  hey Bill16  wishing you a calm and peaceful evening, peaxx

@greenpea I wish the same for you 

TAB
Senior Contributor

enjoy your massage @Meowmy 

Sweet @Bill16 

Dentist was ok- just replacing a filling. They know how to charge but!

@TAB what happened to you at the shops again? Its so weird out there. Was on the phone with consumer affairs and sent an e-mail to the battery company. They don't seem to want to take it further. I was sorry to do it to them but either you can guarantee backup supply for several days or you can't. One battery only lasts for 10 hours. Then i thought i may need 2 but he wouldn't volunteer I needed 3. It was so vague, then the staggered loan agreement was so messy.  I sensed they wanted to push a sale through. Got a curt letter back saying i would get my refundable deposit back and have the installation stopped. Possibly a good company in general going by reviews and company morale but a major stuff up in this instance. I guess theres a first time for everything though

How much was it @StuF? Dental is so expensive. You can get like a pay it off thing like paypal with dentists. Can't remember what the name of its called, its not paypal but a dental bill paying service that allows you to pay it off gradually. Most dentists have it. 

Sounds like good news with your battery people at least @SmilingGecko !

As for the dentist - it is what it is. Just annoying don't get much back from private health. But then again, that does totally cover hospital, which is my group therapy (and anything else as required)

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, home now. Think got a bit of cold. Hope it gets better soon. Hope you're all okay.

Dental insurance cover is usually capped and if you need major work then it will mean it won't cover much. I'm with extras with Bupa plus a dental plan with smile.com.au i intend on combining both extras and the dental plan you can end up saving hundreds if not thousands @StuF going by reviews

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.