Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF good to read that your life is nicely balanced.

I’m going to have to look at who is playing who this weekend.

Me, I need to schedule my life a LOT more than I thought 😁

Still learning my needs and limitations.

13 years of damage is going to take time to resolve.

There is this strange social expectation, that I’m supposed to bounce back with gusto like that stupid “New Year-New Me” rubbish.

A totally ridiculous expectation that doesn’t reflect the depth or gravity of my situation.

I think it says more about other people’s lives than it does about mine.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes it is @SmilingGecko  okay enjoy your walk, cold and raining here plus not walked in ages

@Meowmy @TAB @Glisten @SmilingGecko @StuF 

They think hubby has UTI but he has an appointment at doctors on Tuesday. They gave him antibiotics at urgent care. 
Hopefully the symptoms resolve because they are concerning.

TAB
Senior Contributor

hopefully its not something worse @Oaktree  like kidneys

Just back in from my walk. Wanted to say i got this stuff the other day which is great for deep wounds @TAB 

Screenshot 2024-07-17 at 10.04.35 am.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGAxS4piZJM

@Glisten 

Take all the time you want to get to where you need to be

Afternoon brother @Jacques just seeing how your kitchen is going? The plumber been yet?

🤞  for the antibiotics @Oaktree 

I don't know how serious your husbands UTI is but normally i've been told in the past to drink cranberry juice apart from taking antibiotics @Oaktree. There maybe something online about it or you could ring nurse on call to see if thats what they would also recommend

TAB
Senior Contributor

"This isn't new nor worth it. Our son is a hemophiliac and use wound seal. It works immediately and is way cheaper. This is whack" this was in comments below  @SmilingGecko 

TAB_0-1721367116582.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.