Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hey @TAB @SmilingGecko 

Yeah, don't think I could do "personal care"...maybe I'm just a princess, but yeah, ain't lining up for that!

Hope your husband is ok @Oaktree 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah it was giving me the 'what did I do to you ' looks @Glisten  yeah, need some carpentry skills ha ha .  he turned up half an hour ago , from shut-ins over the side fence

TAB
Senior Contributor

Afternoon @Glisten  😊

Good to hear your sister is doing quite well @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

theres a bit more serious version called liquid bandage think @SmilingGecko  they use in hosps. its flexible they just blob it on and it sticks to skin

G'day @Glisten 

Good idea re cat door!

(And made me lol with your comment about having the sh!ts if you were locked out!)

@StuF Hahaha 

How you doing mate?

Your volunteering is going well?

Where’s the Swans on the ladder?

G

Doing quite well thanks @Glisten 

You?

Volunteering is really good. Getting the old body moving a bit apart from anything! lol

Swans are only 3 games clear on the top of the ladder...but I think they will lose this weekend...

I checked out the one you suggested, its an overseas product from south east Asia i'm guessing.  I won't go with it. I have a pretty serious one called bleed stop so that may be enough but i will follow up on the new one you just mentioned. i'm about to go for a walk now @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.