Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Oaktree how do know these amazing things about blood pressure, oxygen and such medical things?

So clever 

G

I would not go back to study @TAB I find it hard enough wrapping my mind around new concepts I learn online. Have to plough through another documentary called 'The Great Taking' on force majeure regarding peoples assets being taken by government 

@TAB hey tabby, nice to chat a bit to local people. Well done re study. Looks like a rest day here. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

Trying to wake up here after nap @Meowmy  yeah i guess so re locals . Other way of looking at it is they know I am here and are thinking about me lol .

Just put washing on. did roughest start to 3 of 4 essays. not even sure I understand half the questions. looks like will have to keep going over and over it to make it better once got some sort of structure. will try and use old notes as well if possible. got wood ready for chopping.  think last day for soup today; its more like a stew , plus put lot more spices in it to try and fix the germs from being so old now lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope study will go well. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

just looking like hard work atm @Meowmy  lol , but thanks

@TAB hey tabby, not feeling well here either. Just resting.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thought this chopping wood w new heart easy . so did twice as much and it was a lot harder wood, stuffed now @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, may be take it easy. Careful with your heart.

@Glisten 

I did 18 months at University of registered Nursing degree. Got sick halfway through course and dropped out.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.