Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Well I hope you have a good and productive day @TAB 

I'm about to head out for the Swans game

@StuF enjoy Swan game.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @StuF  plus yeah well, another win, hey . Have a good time

@TAB hey tabby, home now. In bed for a nap.

TAB
Senior Contributor

rest up @Meowmy  shower and shops here soon lol

@Meowmy @TAB 

Thanks peoples

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy the shops. Still in bed

TAB
Senior Contributor

I forgot milk for like the 3rd time now @Meowmy 

woman at chemist wanted to talk. she said that I had been here for a year now and hows it going ? I couldnt say too much, just said am okay and tried a couple of things, but I stick to myself pretty much .

Hello @TAB did my morning energy practices and had a shower and got the day on the road. Did some breathwork meditation for thyroid. Learned that overactive thyroid is due to yin deficiency in chinese medicine. I sensed that as i was not getting enough sleep so did a practice this morning to restore yin. Underactive thyroid is yang deficiency. The practice had Qigong for either hyper/hypo thyroidism. It took 10 minutes and I felt marvellous, a restoration to yin/yang balance! Felt soo-good! The chinese doctor said in both cases vigorous exercise is not recommended as it can make your condition worse. So i won't be pushing my body. Just gentle walking.  Saw some great yoga exercises for thyroid and put them on my ipod. Have just done my purification practices and am about to organise lunch

TAB
Senior Contributor

glad it is working for you @SmilingGecko  just studying here. need a break. like being in quicksand w all jargon etc think going for a nap

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.