Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

oh the infection ? @Meowmy  look after yourself 

@Glisten 

Bahahaha!!!

Sorry. Thanks for the compliment re communication skills. But I've never managed anyone in my life (including myself a lot of the time!)

Current work I sort through book donations for Lifeline. Prior to that I was a sh*tkicker at an art centre...and other stuff before that. But yeah, never managerial...actually, that's not true. I just recalled a time when I was employed to manage a mail room in a law firm...which ended badly with me having a mental breakdown!

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. well, you are very diplomatic @StuF  and positive towards others 

@Glisten 

Yeah @TAB  I suspect GWS will win...but man I'll love it if they don't! lol

Cheers man @TAB 

I like to get on with people 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

I thought their bubble burst finally  @StuF  havent they won heaps b4 falling in a hole ?

no great hopes for Port. cant believe they are hanging on in 4th all this time though

TAB
Senior Contributor

bit the same @StuF  when not seeking validation, and its all about me and handing out put -downs, attention -seeking etc etc lolololo.............

@TAB 

Giants did burst out...started with 5 wins I think. Fallen back since, but I think they've won a couple recently?

Port are hard to get a read on

I can relate to some of that...I'm always looking for a laugh

TAB
Senior Contributor

if you read the critics, Port have to play absolutely flat out to make up for lack of good players  then when people out of form/injured its broke , cant fix. 

/blame coach lol @StuF  def wont play in premiership let alone win it. 4 is about right, but will prob be 8th by end of minor round myeh

@TAB hey tabby, going for nap. Hope you're  okay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.