Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..um I guess just need to sort temp in bedroom and bedding out @StuF  then will beat 14 plus hours sleep racked up since last nite lol

Do you feel rested after all the sleep @TAB ?

@TAB I am so happy for you. You keep saying that you are weighty, but from what you have written, you indicate that you are more active than before you started your current medication.

How are the clothes fitting?

2021 I came out of cardiothoracic surgery in ICU. They gave me Fentanyl 🤮😵💫🤮😵💫🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

TAB
Senior Contributor

cold and bored, but head feels fine, no aches @StuF 

@StuF  What do you do for work?
You have very, very good communication skills. Like you are use to managing people.

Good stuff @TAB  (Well, not the cold and bored bit. I am familiar with that lol)

Maybe your team will get up today?

@TAB hey tabby, out again doing errands.Eyes flare up again

TAB
Senior Contributor

i got a tell Tab off again email the other day about med brand names @Glisten  was told people sitting there for days sifting thru my back [posts deleting things lol

um yeah, had that mixed w other things for colonoscopy , also have me K last time w heart did not like as was already sick b4 went to hosp but was scared would lose spot. best place for a hearty anyway I guess lol um thanks. i did start to check sca les , was around max ever , but had notice shrinkage around gut and upper thighs. then 3 wks ago saw self on camera on teams meeting for course  was shocking, so if thats 'good' hate to have seen 'worse' but ..there's more .. watched actual presentation w fixed camera in rm . looked like my gut has own postcode. looks a foot in front of me lol. 

then got baby elect chainsaw and worked myself to standstill wednesday

back played up for days after. 

I will get there though. have joined gym. getting free physio thru GP plan , going to finally get self to pool again. (friend has offered can stay over at their place for a night adjacent to my course which is fortnightly., so should be able to fit a pool visit in with that. The End. lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

what op did you have ? @Glisten 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, maybe they will @StuF  bookmakers says GWS for win tho lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.