Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy big town. Things move slowly re relationships and communities. Well done. That you slowly fitting into home town. Done walk.

@TAB Yes they do talk unfortunately. Had an old friend who was really successful and outperformed everyone in just about everything. He had MI and the country town gave him heaps. Don't know what to suggest. Its usually malicious and done out of spite or a need to "social work" people to feel better about themselves.

Have you given much thought going to Clubhouse? They have really welcoming people there. The staff are usually great and the one here in Melbourne which I can't get to has mainly older more mature people but with all kinds of good stuff happening. You can come and go as you please if it gets too much but you would fit in, in no time at all. Its a wonderful concept - the Clubhouse movement. It will get you out of the house into safe spaces where you can have casual chit chat.

I got to meet plenty of nice folk. Not everyone will be your cup of tea but it attracts all kind of peeps you would be surprised. I had a friend who was a former theatre nurse there who had a breakdown due to occupational stress. My other friends were a former ballerina and body builder - all extreme sports that can take its toll and cause MI. All in all it doesn't matter but what I'm saying is there are nice folk there

TAB
Senior Contributor

..yeah thinking today, @Meowmy  I was never a 'joiner' plus got huge recently so does not help putting yourself out there as some sort of monster which I wasnt ok till 5 years ago lol

went to supermarket , went to PO, was letter fm DES, they cancelled my mutual obligation appt and have changed their 'bbq'/slave market to mutual obligation, calling it an appointment, but any idiot can see its not 15mins its for 2 hours so its not what they say it is.

@TAB hey tabby, just got home. Nice sunny afternoon, can watch the garden from room. Think chill a bit ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

..ok  re clubhouse etc I know you mean well.. but

I've got enough things going on , re trying to maintain health, keep medical appts, do course, Im not rea ally the one pushing the social thing, ok I was a bit w RSL etc , its all got a bit busy and I do not want to deal with other people atm if I do not have to. @SmilingGecko 

just rang DES complaints about mutual obligation anti-demcracy sausage and getting paraded in front of maccas and hjs bosses  so they can get me cut off the dole

got the script , now everyone knows , who cares lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

just tried to make a complaint about DES with their sneaky job fair for Hungry Jacks and McDonalds , they can do whatever they want apparently @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, DES sounds bad. Hope you can get some good deals. Think go for a bit of nap. Hope fire is nice your place.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I can only go there if sick cert has not been approved by then @Meowmy  or say I have covid lolo or , anyway will take medical records with me and just say am not able to work

@Meowmy @Glisten @StuF  and all is wonderfully chilly here.  im loving the autumn weather.  hope you are all well and cozy. love always peaxxx

Good evening cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.