Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @saturnzoon @StuF @greenpea @Bill16 @Oaktree Good morning cool friends. @TAB you freezing your tootsies off?

Thank you very much for the vitamin and mineral advice.

I usually take Brewers Yeast, but I’ve run out. I’ve got Magnesium Citrate, that helps a lot with restless legs.

G

Hello @TAB freezing doing Zen Chi machine this morning.

Just bought some jiaogulan tea from theteahut.com.au as I was running out - its a bit of a velvety tea and lovely on the palate. Learnt about it from my acupuncturist years ago and its stuck with me ever since. Its how the chinese live long lives. Its a wonderful little tea

I have some heliotrope essence which I've used primarily as a fragrance. I put it in my old aromatherapy burner last night and there was no chemical aftersmell. Its a bright crisp oil. I used to use it for crystal magic and to wear as a pure fragrance. But last night put in my burner and it was lovely wafting through the house. I got it from The Purple People EcoVillage years ago and they make handmade artisan quality essences. They really last in the fridge. Its so dreary today I may put some heliotrope on again. Its a unique essence. I've never smelled anything like it, its bright and sunny. I was drawn to it as my graduation university gown had "heliotrope" color off the shoulder.

G'day @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy rest at home. Just at work. Three and half hours to finish. Take care.

Hello @StuF Its very cold in Melbourne town. I'm so glad I invested in my sleeping bag a year or so ago. It really traps body heat. Have been enjoying a good cosy warm nights rest without reverse aircon. I think its temperature rating is like 3 degrees or something or even lower. Have been thinking of all the homeless with no warmth. I'm glad I have a warm bed at night. Have heard that the asthma foundation is trying to get the government to ban woodheaters. A.C.T. government is phasing them out. I wonder if that includes wood stoves as many people in some parts of Europe ripped out their ovens as there was no gas several winters ago. They want everyone on renewables. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

cant get warm here @SmilingGecko  think moving closer to heater lol

Hey @SmilingGecko 

Yeah, keep as warm as you can. We're fortunate

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm not sure where to get brewers yeast from, was reading about it recently @Glisten  guess supermarket ? am in sticks so no home brew shops here lol

@TAB hey tabby, a bit fluttered here ha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.