Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..it;s me .. its what I did last time I tried something similar . Threw towel in after a week, doesnt work. prob retaining fluid, making muscle, etc, plus metab really no good @SmilingGecko 

@Meowmy I just got these Sportsgirl earrings for $11 including postage off https://www.salvosstores.com.au

Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 3.17.52 pm.png

How about me yesterday @StuF 

Most of the day dazed on the computer.

Did achieve some mundane chores.

Did listen to some music which always lifts my spirits.

Hope that your dad is still improving

Take care

Sophia

Yeah, @Sophia1  - yesterday was a bit of a dozy day here

I've just now come home after a very nice lunch with friends

Thanks re dad- he's doing alright. Seems to have knocked him around a bit, but he's improving, yes 🙂

You take care too

@StuF @TAB @SmilingGecko hey cool friends, got some half price ear rings ha. Very nice.

Hey @Meowmy  - good score on the ear rings!

TAB
Senior Contributor

well done @Meowmy 

Good  mor, . .   opps,    Afternoon @SmilingGecko   @Glisten   @Meowmy   @TAB  @Sophia1  @StuF   @deshift 

@Oaktree    citizens  one and all.              

Interesting your conversation about nightmares.  Answers lie in that land. I want to walk it but It won't 

let me in.   I cant seem to have a nightmare.   I am sorry you guys go through this,  but I have to say, 

I envy you.    I mean I do have nightmares but in them I'm aware I'm dreaming.  Can to some extent have a hand on the outcome,  and just fly away.  A  Free loader in the eye of a reckoning.

A shrink once said to me that some dreams are so horrifying that something in our mind protects us from remembering them.      Thats the dream  I want to see.    That is where the embryo of an 

answer may just be. . .              Meet thy true  self..

tonys..

TAB
Senior Contributor

music thread

anyway enjoy your cooking for how long it lasts then @SmilingGecko 

Re: music thread

I think I'll stop now @TAB! I'm done for the day. Will bring in washing off the line then cook spagbol tonight. Phew. A good day. Hello @tonys hope youre doing well

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.