Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: TAB Birthday Thread

Could ask but really doubt it @StuF  used to get $'00s in petrol vouchers plus $80 night towards motel when in country going to city

That sucks @TAB 

I'd so no chance @StuF esp on wknd

😞 @TAB 

Any progress on discharge at least?

Good that anaesthetist talked to you @TAB 

All dressed in black?

Where were you?

Does the 12 inch monitor tv come with binoculars?

sleep or read or possibly on way home by now.

Must get out to garden now.

Be kind to yourself and rest.

You have all your birthday party guests looking after you 😁

Woulda been gone by now I asked them to get meds for me at hosp pharmacy . Local chemist wlda had it. They were like oh they might'nt . Pretty bad area sure they have way stronger stuff than that lol @StuF 

So just waiting on their return either scripts filled or no @StuF 

Ahh, the dreaded hospital pharmacy @TAB ! I've spent too long at those a couple of times 🙂

ok take it easy @Sophia1 nurses and drs were in black, others grey, blue etc

did nt see tv Noone could tel me how to use it. just before left saw leaflet $7/day to watch free to air tv have to go downstairs to get card ha ha. asked to nurses, beneath them, they just said ask someone else.

hoep was at last year a nurse brought me a phone charger  from home and checked up on my car as had to leave on vacant lot cos hosp carpark full . seemed a lot more toxic staff at this place, because private run I guess, ask for tea AND coffee, get death look, oh you would have to sask separately and later .. jeez other place theyd just go do it, plus clowns (staff) talking loudly for extended periods during night, inside and from outside when hooking up w bf;s or whatever at 1 am lol just pigs anyhoo lol

yeah guess what. dint have any ha ha so wasted 20 minutes ha ha ha lol @StuF  anyway home now after shops, trying to catch people checking out my throat , only kids did lol, well 2 early teen boys looked and looked

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.