Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: TAB Birthday Thread

Keep forgetting to take ph into loo for mirror too xxxl for lying down in bed shot @StuF  lol 

Hello again @TAB our brave survivor

I had to laugh at the contemplating having seen the person before concept.

The person in the white coat? Oh wait they don't wear them these days. They all seem to be in blue. Is there a meaning there?

I think that they have all been watching the same medical series.

There is currently a good one that I am watching on ABC. I watch programmes via iview in my time not tv time.

Perhaps you might have been gifted with a deep, rich, singing voice.

I am quite sure that you will have some entertaining news for us dear Tab.

Great that all has gone well.

Keep in touch

Sophia1

A lot here are in black @Sophia1  it was anaesthetist who talked to me before op. So knew it wasn't a dream. 
youre too kind. I could have lost voice temp or permanently re 'singing' voice. 
dr just saw me. Very happy. Think going soon. Usually takes hours to do paperwork tho. Then review in 2 weeks. Not allowed to swim or spa but been avoiding that last 12 mths at least lol . Shower ok tho  

so all good 😅😎

That genuinely made me Laugh Out Loud @TAB 

(Bloody notifications on this site playing around today)

I Really don't want a photo from Any angle lololol

Very Good News from the Dr @TAB !!!

But yeah, in my experience, discharge can be the longest part of the process 😞

Anyway, stoked that it has gone well

@TAB 

My eyes! The googles do nothing!!! lol

That looks like some fun accessories!

Ha all in bin now lol @StuF Just enjoy'n ph signal here min 2 bars 4G at all times even got to 3 lol home is 1 max , dropping to 1 bar 3G lol

Do they have bed rentals available @TAB ? lol

I happened to see vending machine on way up here seemed to be for tv card asked 2 people oh ask someone else. Thought not here long so watevs. Just found leaflet so $7/day free to air/$13/cable thats on 12 inch monitor ha ha lol @StuF

Such luxury @TAB !

Hey, do they provide any assistance to get home? I'm assuming not, but hoping maybe?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.