Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: TAB Birthday Thread

You made it @TAB !!!

Well done!

How are you feeling?? I'd be napping right about now if I were you...lol

yeah see how I go, need to get aircon going and few cool drinks happening @StuF  man's not a camel ...

Hahaha @TAB 

So very true 🙂

think was sunday or monday and didnt really go OTT then either  @StuF 

Hey @TAB 

Stupid notifications not working well today

Anyway, I hope you're going well

Trying to get off this thread ok til next yr now.  Yeah just hacking guts up after had asthma hooter well as prob ocp watevs due to decades metalwork its like when was smoking . Having a real clean out. Apparently I was intubated that doesnt help but was a bit like this last month.   

@Sophia1 @SmilingGecko @greenpea @Anastasia lolo ok heading to Everything music  lol 

come on down @Meowmy @Bill16  @StuF  .. getting in early here..

Happy Birthday @TAB 

wishing you a great day from everyone here in Forumland 

birth1.jpg

happy-birthday-song-2.jpg

snack.jpeg.jpg

@StuF , @Sophia1 , @SmilingGecko , @Emelia8 , @MDT , @Bill16 , @Meowmy , @Dimity , @greenpea , @Determined , @Jacques , @Owlunar , @Zoe7 , @Eve7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Oaktree , @tyme , @Appleblossom , @Historylover , @Snowie , @Sans911 , @outlander , @Exoplanet , @moderator , @NatureLover , @creative_writer , @Birdofparadise8 , @BlueBells 

@TAB happy birthday Tabby

happy birthday @TAB i hope you have a great day
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.