Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Good onya @ArraDreaming  for sending that letter off. Let's just wait now.

Hey @tyme @Paulette @Former-Member @ArraDreaming 

Afternoon tea lady just came around. I asked for some hot water and milk…. And I’ve got some chai latte sachets that mum dropped off yesterday 

Yum @Bow - enjoy!

@tyme,

That Caramel Latte looks so delicious 😋 Thankyou. Its been a long time since I've had such a lovely looking latte. I started getting anxious when I had something to deal with but I decided I was not letting him get to me. Getting on with the job took over and the anxiety didn't dominate. I couldn't do it without so many people supporting me here. 

What did you get up to this morning @tyme ??

Hey @Bow - nothing special this morning. But I'll be going out for dinner tonight with some people who are here from interstate for the wedding yesterday. They are leaving tomorrow so thats why we are going out tonight.

@tyme just saw your message popped up when I was looking through my emails for something, can’t stay. But yes very happy to have it done.

Had my sister here today, I just took her back to the train, it was really nice! 

Hi @Bow ,

Sounds delicious. Chai tastes so good. 

I'm glad you had a good time with you sister @ArraDreaming - was it the younger sister who is still at school?

Yes it was! She’s 18. never been here before only met the boys and my partner once. It was really nice we just had lunch outside and I helped her with applying for her first job. She’s good value. One of those things, that I’m kinda glad we’ve been bought closer together from some of the hard shit we have had to go through lately @tyme 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.