Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Share a cuppa?

Good night @tyme and all on the forum. Thanks for the cuppas and the company 🌞👍

It IS good! It's good for your health too because it doesn't affect the waistline 🙂 @ArraDreaming - especially important seeing most of my clothes don't fit!

Haha oh well Covid did that to me too! @tyme

also side note  I did my complain today and sent it off 

Goodnight @Former-Member and everyone else. 

Thankyou so much for all the amazing and kind support today. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Paulette thinking of you today. Sending more kind thoughts. Hope you get through the day okay. Xx

Anyone around for a cuppa and some company. Bit bored

Hello @Bow @Former-Member @Paulette @ArraDreaming @Jadej ,

Tea/coffee time!

Order please?

Hi @Former-Member ,

Thankyou so much. Sorry I've been at work today. Got quite intense for me and did my best to do everything correctly so as not to give Bully a chance. In fact, though I panicked a bit I felt I did well and I faced some fears and proved to myself I could get through fear and learn something in the process. Thankyou for thinking of me. I hope your day is treating you well. I also realised that my determination to succeed and get over fear silenced my fear of the bully. To everyone else who face fears far greater than mine give yourself some kind thoughts and thank yourself for getting you through it. Hope I'm making some sense. I wouldn't have the strength and assurance I have now if not for you, Maggie and everyone else who have encouraged and supported me. Just had my sugar free hot chocolate. Just what I needed. 

Hi @tyme ,

Caramel latte would be nice . 

Coming right up @Paulette !

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 2.54.35 pm.png

Im impressed how resilient you are at work, not letting the bully have the pleasure of upsetting you!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.