Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Ah @Shaz51 Makes sense. I guess a few jobs here and there helps to stay active.

Baleria plantBaleria plantI have quite a few of these Baleria plants, flowering at the moment. @Shaz51 @Oaktree @PinkFlamingo They're looking gorgeous.

They're one of the few tough survivors in my front & back yard.

Incidentally, only the Baleria plants that I've been hand watering every day are flowering.

The others (out the back), are still semi-dormant from the hot dry conditions.

They're waiting for the Winter rains...

Adge

The Baleria plant is beautiful 😍 @Adge 

Hi @Adge, that cruise is going to be a real treat. I'm hoping to go on one in the next few years. Right now I have to save up for a gender reassignment operation though in the next year or so.

Hey there @Adge 🙂 xx

I hope the job provider can help you find somewhere that is genuinely looking for staff, instead of using the system... 💜

And the cycle of not having stability sounds so very wearing, I really hope things change for you xx

I went though some times when I couldn't find regular work after losing my job when I needed urgent spinal surgery.. nobody wanted to hire me as I was seen as a liability due to increased risk of manual handling injury. I couldn't get a job provider because I couldn't get Job Seeker. It was incredibly wearing and the stress didn't seem to abate for some time. 

I can really relate to the hardship emotionally, financially, and physically that the lack of stable work brings 💜

Take good care, and I hope youre evening is going ok so far xx

Hi @ArraDreaming, I'm just having chicken and veggies. I've got a little cat here who's dive- bombing on my stomach. Does anyone want a little cat called Bartok who's cute and cuddly and will dive-bomb on your tummy?😆😻👹

Hello everyone, Happy Friday! I'm happy to have made it to the weekend

@PinkFlamingo @Abner @Shaz51 @Adge @tyme @ArraDreaming @Oaktree 

Took my parents out for steak dinner, it was yummy!

sorry to hear Mr Shaz is having bad dreams from the medication @Shaz51 and I hope his MH team can provide some useful info to help 🙂

How are you doing?

I hope your mum enjoyed the kids visiting 🙂

is it still raining there? xx

It's a goal of mine to go to the World Masters Games and the international Gay Games, @Shaz51...and 69 laps non-stop is impressive. Well done!

nice @Spirit_Healer !

How sweet you take your parents out. 

Even now, if I see my parents, they always take us out. They never let us take them out. They always pay and they say, "We've got money - what else do you think we use it on???"

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.