Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, hope you're okay. Life is hard. Getting through so far. Take care

CheesecakeCheesecakeHow about some of this Cheesecake @Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo @Oaktree With a Cuppa?

I know we cannot really eat it, as it's a Virtual Cheesecake.

However, it looks delicious, I need some Cheering Up, & sharing food & drinks is always a good place to start.

Adge

Yumm @Adge 😁

Sitting with you @Adge , and @Meowmy 🥰

I’m ok thanks @Shaz51 🤗🌺

how are you doing this evening? I hope all is as well as can be there with you 💜🌺☺️

Hey there @Meowmy ☺️🌺

Good day here thank you 🙂💜

how about you? Sounds like the kind of weather where taking a jumper is likely to come in handy! ☺️

Hope your evening goes nicely too 💜🌺

@PinkFlamingo hey PF, very good that you had a nice day. Mine was a bit hard at work. Now trying to relax ha. Take care. Enjoy the evening

Had a few hiccups today here @Meowmy , @PinkFlamingo , @Adge , @Jynx 🙃

Hey there @Adge 🙂🌺💜

lovely to see you here again ☺️🤗

oh that cheesecake looks divine - I can just imagine how great that tastes! 😋

I hope it’s cheering you up to know how great it is to see you here, and chat with you 🙂🌺

How have you been doing, if it’s ok to ask? Feel free to not worry about it if you’d prefer to just relax and take it easy instead 😎🙌🏻

IMG_5306.jpeg

Did things settle down again for you guys there @Shaz51 ? 🫂🌺

Im sorry to hear there were hiccups..

@Shaz51 hope none too disruptive?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.