Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Same here @Shaz51 

I think I will hang around for a little longer though

Yes @ArraDreaming , I'll certainly take photos for you and Jay5 Junior... I'm sure Jnr knows more than me. I just know grass is green and makes me itchy.

Will find out for you @tyme can’t guarantee an accurate answer though, if  I think he’s off the mark I’ll try my best. you can pretty much ask him anything about birds, grass, and the numbers on the kitchen timer. Probably smarter than me, anywayyy 

Lol.. can only give it a go @ArraDreaming . Good on him. Sounds like it's in his blo0d!

Yeah maybe! I’m not his dad by blood so maybe just comes from spending lots of time with me outside. They both help me garden. My partner couldn’t keep a plant alive even if I paid her to look after it so doesn’t come from her. 
how was your day @tyme 

LOL... that's me too @ArraDreaming  - couldn't keep a plant alive....oh, bar weeds.

As for my day, it was okay. My head has just been everywhere. But tonight, I set myself a goal to complete some work, and I eventually did. I spent the whole afternoon procrastinating...

Now I just have to sort out some tech stuff on my computer, then I'm all set.

I look forward to being able to sleep. I didn't have a very good evening last night, but I hope to catch up tonight - I don't think so because my brain is still buzzing!

At least I know my brain is doing what it is designed to do - THINK!

I'll be heading off sooner or later. Hope you also have a good rest, and I'll catchya tomorrow!

Actually, @tyme, I just had to correct my 'advice' before having an early night. The boiling water is good for problem weeds in concrete joins etc., but I think it would play havoc with the garden soil. K**l all the microbes. It was a moment of inspiration, but I think I should have thought about it a while longer. Anyway, I see you have Jay to help you out. Just have to know who to ask. I don't like to let bad advice go unchecked. Cheers.

I hope you have a good rest @tyme 

Yeah that may be an issue @Historylover I wouldn’t recommend but great in theory 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.