Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 9.03.46 pm.png

Coming right up @Historylover  - here's your tea 🙂 

Arghhh... I was dreading someone saying I'd have to remove the weeds by hand... actually, I can't say they are weeds, because it's grass!

I was in a rush and went to the shop to get some chemicals to kill the grass... I bought weed killer with lawn feed instead!!!!! Oooops!

Argh.....

I've tried vinegar in the past. It works slightly. But my garden bed is seriously overgrown with grass now.

That tea looks delicious, @tyme. Thank you. 

I just had an idea...try pouring boiling water on the grass. Or perhaps, it would damage the soil's pH? Don't know, can't help. Sorry. 👩‍🌾 

Thanks for your suggestions 🙂 @Historylover - I'm open to them.

I'm glad the tea was good.

I've got a lot in my head tonight. Don't know where to start LOL. 

Glad I can sit with you all here tonight @Historylover @Bow @Paulette @Abner

@Bow - does your daughter like Bluey?

Hi @Former-Member 

I'm so sorry don't think my reply went through. Just needed to say I'm proud of you for getting on the excercise bike. It hurts we need to find routine again but slowly and surely we will lose weight. Our mood gets a nice dose of endorphins. We should sleep better and gain more energy in getting fit. I at present keep interaction with bully to bare minimum. Thankyou for all of your amazing support. Sending a hug. Hope your day was good. I'm at work for final night shift prior to break. Bit low after call from Lawyer. I feel every interaction entails fighting for the right to be heard and having to beg for information is soul destroying. I'm getting a bit better at it tho. Had a lovely ham and salad roll with Dijon mustard on crusty multigrain roll. It was so filling and delicious. Trying to eat right. Be kind to the body. 

Hi @tyme ,

Hope you are ok. Tonight sounds intense for you. Please know you are in my thoughts. 

@Historylover you can buy gnat sand from bunnings to sprinkle on the top of the soil. The key is to not overwater. 

@tyme i know in the past we have put a layer of plastic down- cheap black stuff from bunnings. Then you plant your plants on top of it. Does help. 

@tyme yes she does like bluey. Was actually watching it this afternoon. 

Hi everyone

Ours love Bluey too @Bow our 1 year old runs from the other room when he hears the music, they both play statues like the opening music 

It's all good @Paulette  - Just trying battling the will against the flesh. Things I know I should be doing, but I'm putting it off because 'I don't feel like it'.

Like seriously, sometimes, the battle is longer than it takes talking about it and just doing it!

I'll get there 🙂

Hope you have an uneventful shift. You can do it!

Hey @ArraDreaming - tea?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.