Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews

Re: Share a cuppa?

@Shaz51

Hey, hope your back feels a bit better... So hard to relax when it's sore. 

Very true @Christofuuu 

4 hours tomorrow morning @Dimity , where I pulled my muscle in the first place 

Oh dear @Shaz51 do be careful

Hi @Former-Member 

I miss your kind wise gentle voice. How is life treating you? I'm sorry I've been low and hard to reach. I've been meditating a lot and trying to rise like a Phoenix from it's ashes. I'm deeply sensitive right now and I just can't cope with aggression. I feel like I get so much agression sent to me more than I ever want to deal with or even know how to. I feel like I need a collective group hug which as I send it out to anyone on here, new or old, in your individual suffering that somehow I can get a hug back. I feel I am understood and cared for on here like I've never been before. If we could all just think of another precious friend on here and send a hug it could so lift vibrations. Please join me with an I Do in response if you think what I have said can lift up love. Thinking Of you @Former-Member and everyone else reading you're part of love and healing which I send during meditation tonight. Please know no one is forgotten. If you are new to meditation. I promise it works. Lots of love and hugs @Former-Member and everyone else who needs love and support. 

Content/trigger warning
Hi @Shaz51 ,

Truly sorry for your back pain. Try and lie on your side, the one that hurts least and draw knees gently up to abdomen. This can gently stretch the spine. I do hope your pain improves. I get sciatic pain and so find if I draw knees up and into spine the pain releases its hold. Regular pain relief is needed. Even natural lineament applied to site. Just a thought. 
Content/trigger warning

Content/trigger warning

I do. I hope you can feel me hugging you right now @Paulette. Feel hugged and know you're loved all the time, even when some are being aggressive to you.

Hi @Abner ,

Thankyou so much. Yes I can feel your hug. I feel warmth and protected from life. I appreciate your kindness and support. I had to get more sleep as I have 2 night shifts coming up. I woke up just prior to 8am and heard the birds singing and greeting the day. It was beautiful to wake up so late. I heard a cockatoo and thought how nature is amazing. How you can't appreciate the sounds of so many different birds when all you do is run. Have a lovely day @Abner. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I DO @Paulette. Thanks for your lovely message. A big big hug to you ❤️💕❤️.

I'm so sorry you have to keep dealing with all this aggression.

Combatting it with meditation is great. I am so proud of you.

You are an inspiring person and inspired me to take control of my weight. Trying on an exercise bike /LOL bloody hard work.

Take care of yourself today and maybe don't excuse the behaviour of these aggressors.

Send them "light and love" in your head and feel sorry for them as it is there mistake not yours.

Through the love of "sisterhood" and friendship I send you love @Paulette. I hope with all my heart that today treats you well and you continue to combat this aggression. You are very brave and courageous 💕❤️💕.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hoping everyone @Abner @Paulette @Bow @Dimity @Shaz51 all have a great day and many kindnesses come your way.

I'm starting on the cuppas early today. Fourth week of turning up to a support group they decide not to run because lack of participation - just venting 🥵. Have better things to do - at last Ahh !

Hey there @Former-Member @Paulette @Abner (and everyone else!!)

I am fairly new to the forums 🙂

How are you all going today?

Just checking in over a cuppa ❤️

amber22_0-1666076925663.gif

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.