Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

I'm going quite well tonight. I've just had dinner and am about to watch a favourite show of mine on Netflix, with my cat Bartok next to me. How are you?

Hi @amber22 ,

How are you? Hope your day is good. I would love a mocha right now. On my way to work. Last night shift prior to a break. Looking forward to time off. 

Hi @Former-Member  

I'm sorry to hear that. It's frustrating when these things happen. I hope your day has been good. On my way to work 😊

Here's your mocha @Paulette 

Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 9.36.43 pm.png

Hey @Bow @Paulette @Abner @Former-Member ,

I've had a busy day today so I'm just sitting down to my first meal for the day. I ended up buying a burger (the lot) with chips and a drink....

Yum... so delicious! This will take me through to tomorrow.

Quick question if anyone knows @Appleblossom @Historylover @NatureLover or any keen gardeners out there: How do you get rid of all the grass growing in garden beds? It's like an ever lasting task of pulling out grass..

Also, I'm taking orders if anyone wants a cuppa here 🙂

I’ll just sit if that’s ok @tyme 

Sure thing @Bow !

It's been so nice and sunny here in Melb today. I was so grateful for the warmth of the sun. 

I didn't sleep too well last night. But I think I'll catch up tonight. 

Sitting with you @Bow 

Me either @tyme … 2 nights in a row now. And the days are hard too

Sounds it @Bow .

Hence, I'm sitting with you. 

I need to stop procrastinating and just get stuff done. Procrastination....is that a label?

I'll partake of a tea, please @tyme.

As for your weeds, you'll just have to pull them out by hand, I guess.

I'm looking for a way to get rid of those pesky little bugs that invade house plant soil, then buzz around me all day. I'm not sure if it's me or my computer that attracts them. I've tried apple cider vinegar and letting the soil dry out because they like the damp, and I just don't know what to try next. Re-potting is an option, I guess, but I just don't have the time.

Anyway, cheers for the tea! 🍵

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.