Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @MDT 

@MDT hey hamso, hope you will enjoy the day. Take care. 

Hey gekkota
@SmilingGecko

You too @Meowmy
Good to see ya

Hello @MDT have you spoken with your mentor re: employment?  I wonder if you have made a decision to leave the job you are in.  All these decisions!  Whatever it is I hope you are assured and happy you made the correct choice

Hey @SmilingGecko

Yeah I spoke to him on Monday. Already given me stuff to work on. Looks interesting and good. Also shooting out an email to a similar company who look interesting to work with.

My year is off to a crazy start already but that's kind of what I wanted. Lol

As for work itself I haven't told them anything. Holding off until I speak to my psych tonight and also my dad tomorrow.

Good to bring them up to speed.

How are you today?

Morning all 🌞 Whatever life throws your way today, I hope everyone has a moment of joy/peace within their day 🌈✌️

@MDT well you've made all the right decisions speaking to relevant people and taking the appropriate action. Theres not much more you can do except wait.  It must be hard being stuck in this situation with no movement happening.  I've been unwell but am filling my days with a free summit on ancestral healing, listening to a podcast and reading a new book xxoo  Take care and enjoy your day! 🦋🌻Much love

Nice one @SmilingGecko
Yeah looks like my psych appointment is tomorrow
No big deal can still go

Yeah been bored as todayc

I hope you have a good working relationship with your psych, theyre as rare as hens teeth.  I'm happy with my shrink, shes into animals, holistic care and treats psych survivors with respect.  Have had some debacles over the years with others @MDT though.  If I'm bored, I'm really bored.  I will usually go to the newsagent and buy a magazine I've never bought before.  I've been a NEXUS fan for a while but reading other specialty mags can open you up to new experiences.  Chopping up routine, going to different places trying different things can open up new vistas 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.