Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hello @PeppyPatti 🙂

@Adge 

Tendercare have a lovely gentleman worker named Gareth. Otherwise all the ladies are really lovely and easy to get along with. 

@Adge 

I think you can self refer to Tendercare, otherwise ask your mental health team to refer you

@Glisten thank you for the tag, i wished I had read this book before I resigned from my previous position in health. 

It is one of reasons why I so want to use my lived experiences in and out of the work force and why breaking stigma is so close to my heart especially as it still exists in a lot of health and government sector roles.

It's almost 3am and I am still working on my Advocacy pre reading modules for Cert 4 Community Services.  

Wow @HelloKitty1981 

You are a night owl 🦉 🙂

Hope you can rest a little bit today 

Coffee ️ time 

Hello @HelloKitty1981 

Cool name. 

This morning I'm waiting for my awesome support worker. Just to be different... I'm going to get her to cut fabric. My hands shake a lot from a non essential tremor. 

I'm also gloating because cleaned down my living area. Now, please don't look in the kitchen area, bathroom or bedroom ok ?? Lol 

These are my toys  on my bed. I love them. I mainly bought them slowly from a second hand babies store......I sew square quilts so  My quilter ( the lady who sees the pattern on the quilt ?  had the sock toy she was about to throw away so I got the sock toy. 

IMG20240305101834.jpg

@Glisten  thankyou for this. 

I'm going to get these books for both my sons and ........a lady I'm holding space for. 

This lady is my friend - I got permission from NDIS to be her friend when I sacked her from being my support worker. We have caught up a couple of times. 

Gold. 

@HelloKitty1981  Serendipity or synchronicity. It was chance that your tag came up, because I am the worst tagger in the Social Chat, I can’t remember anyone’s tag.

You are preaching to the converted my friend and more power to you, because you are passionate about the field you are studying.

Your experience in Government agency is serving you well and your timing couldn’t be better for a career in Health.

Changes are coming and it is going to give you the opportunity to put your foot on the throat of the remaining residual antiquated government culture.

Community agency workplace is going to be better for having you in it.

Anytime you want a personal cheerleader,📣 just tag me.

With respect and admiration.

G

Love, love, love this little collection on your quilt @PeppyPatti 😄

P.S. Nice work getting some cleaning done 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.