Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here 🙂

@Razza1984  Hi Razza welcome to the forum..😁

Hey everyone!

I just got diagnosed with OCD today. I have also been diagnosed with bipolar, ADHD, BPD, Autism. Anyone else here have a few co-morbid disorders? 

Hi @Ephemia and welcome to the forums.  There are others here with multiple diagnoses.  You are definitely not alone.  I am here for different reasons which are situational, but we all learn from and support each other.  

You can use the topic index or search bar to explore the forums, and post wherever you like.  You can “tag” other forumites using the @ symbol directly in front of their user name, as I have for you above.

F&H🌷

Hey hey! I'm new to SANE but not new to Mental Health. I got diagnosed with Schitzoaffective Disorder waaay back in 2014. It took many, many years and multiple professionals to be able to manage my symptoms. I am now a 30 year old woman and with the aid of my Support Worker and my partner I am able to live a somewhat "normal" life. I stumbled upon SANE whilst scrolling Facebook and I am reeeeally hoping to connect with like minded people. I literally don't have any friends besides my boyfriend and his mum and I have never met anyone else with this disease. I'm a very happy go lucky kinda person and I look forward to meeting others and learning more tips and tricks on how to survive in this world! And that's a bit about me I guess! Thanks for accepting me - now I can finally say that I'm IN-SANE hahaha thanking youuuu all 🤓

Hi there @NinjaTurtle 

We wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums.

We hope that you find the forums a great place to connect with other members, share stories and ideas, and find the support and connection you deserve.

We look forward to seeing you around on the forums!

The SANE Forums Team

Hello! I am new-ish to the forums. I am a late-diagnosed Autistic ADHDer. The way my brain and senses work seem to have been behind my long-term anxiety/depression/panic attacks.

I love to crochet and garden, and I love my cats.

I love finding new crafts to nerd out about!

Hi, I'm new to SANE Forums, though I've used their services before. I struggle with anxiety, depression, stress, and PTSD. 

I've been managing okay recently, but my anxiety has returned since a DV experience my my mum went through with dad, and it's causing me a lot of stress and anxiety, and has triggered old traumas for me. 

I also have some ongoing health issues that haven't resolved themselves that are causing me a lot of stress. 

I have decided to join the forums to know that I'm not alone. 

Hi @PixieDuster 

Welcome to the Sane forums. If you are looking for support then you have certainly come to the right place. You are never alone on here.

I'm sorry that you have been triggered and that things have gotten worse for you.

Do you have any supports in place?

There will always be someone around that you can talk too, either about your MH or just in general.

I will just tag some members that might be around @Daisydreamer @tyme @PinkFlamingo 

Please feel free to jump in on any thread or to start one for yourself.

Looking forward to catching up with you and learning more about you 💗💗

Hey there @PixieDuster 🌺🙂

I’m PinkFlamingo, Peer Guide volunteer 🙂

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through recent events that have triggered anxiety, and have some ongoing health issues that are stressful ❤️‍🩹

You’ve come to the right place - there’s lots of care and compassion here…I understand what it feels like, having my own experiences of health issues and DV 🙂

Definitely you’re not alone.

feel free to tag using ‘@‘ for a chat 🦩🌺🙂

Welcome to the forums @PixieDuster @velosophist ,

Please feel free to ask any questions.

It's great to have you with us.

Are there specific topics you are interested in so we can tag you into some threads that are potentially of interest to you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.