Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Lace
New Contributor

Medication/advice

I haven’t had my antidepressant for a couple of days, I just got a new script today, feeling nauseous, shaky, headache. Wondering if I could take one tablet now, and one before bed like usually do..  tia. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Medication/advice

Hey @Lace - medications can be a bit of a wild ride hey! I'm sorry to hear that you're getting all these side effects. Alas, the forums aren't really a place where members can seek advice that is better suited to be discussed with medical professionals - it's probably best you speak to your GP or psychiatrist about these things. Or you can contact the Nurse On Call service if you're worried about how this is impacting you. 

Re: Medication/advice

Hi @Lace 

Just checking in on how you are feeling, hope you keep your scripts up to date.  I know when I have missed a few days that I get the jitters, the meds are there to help ye so try and keep them up to date.  Anyways hope this finds ye well 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.