Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: ANZAC Day Public Holiday Staffing Announcement 2024

I will be wearing my great grandfathers medals to our local ANZAC Day Service tomorrow

Hope the friend visit goes well @Jynx , if you decide to go do that 🙂

Thank you.. I like to remember people with Anzac Bics shared with the neighbours around... I package them up and put them out the front of my house (being immune safety conscious), for them to collect and take home xx

I have done that for a number of years now. There are people who are living with particular experiences that are helped by random acts 🙂 xx

Thank you to the peer support workers, I hope you enjoy a well-deserved break today.

Today is a hard day for many of us, for a bunch of different reasons. I hope everyone on this forum is doing alright.

Hello @D1ng0 

Here for you my friend ❤️ 

@Shaz51 Thank you, I hope you're doing well 😊

@D1ng0 and the same to you. Stay safe.

To all members who have served or are still serving, thank you for your service. I'm  the proud Army brat of a Vietnam Vet, my grandfather lost his life on his 21st birthday on the HMAS Sydney. It is a privilege to live in a country with brave men and women who continue to protect us and our rights. 

LEST WE FORGET 

@Shaz51  Im really sorry Shaz. I was out of country for last weeks. I couldn't log to forum. I miss all.

All good @Tilz 

A holiday ? 

@Shaz51  yes 3 weeks leave.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.