Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: confused about sexuality

Hi @unknown, it's okay to be who we are, whether that means attracted to the opposite sex, the same sex, or both. Recognising our attractions is just another way we get to know ourselves. That's the way I see it anway. And even though this may not lead to anything more than what it already is, it sounds so lovely that you now have a growing interest in horses. New interests are wonderful and life affirming. Smiley Happy

thanks for all your help @Mazarita 

yes i find it quite good that ive found a new interest, something i never thought id even try, ive always been ill look from behind the fence thanks

thank you everyone for helping me through discovering myself ") @Shaz51@Former-Member@CheerBear@utopia@Mazarita

You're welcome, @unknown, glad this discussion has been helpful. Good to have you on the forum with us now too. Smiley Happy

thank you @Mazarita Woman Very Happy

hi everyone thank you for helping me work out abit about myself. i think im satisified and quite happy to call myself bisexual then im free to like whoever i want to and not fight my feelings but rather accept them for what they are 🙂

@Mazarita@utopia@CheerBear@Former-Member@Shaz51

Former-Member
Not applicable

I think that that is great @unknown - self acceptance and confidence are shining out 🙂

If you want to, please feel free to join in discussions around the forums, you're more than welcome!

lj

yeah its pretty good this self discovery thing @Former-Member

ive commented on a few threads and im making some new friends which is great too 🙂

That sounds like a really great place to have arrived at @unknown 🙂 I haven't read through the replies properly yet but am about to go back through now I have some quiet here. Not sure if it would be helpful to answer your questions now but happy to keep chatting if you'd like.

umm you can answer them if you like i love to get different perspectives but thats up to you 🙂 @CheerBear i dont really have any other questions that i can kinda think of at the moment

id love to get to know you abit more though if you are happy to share abit more information and im happy to tell you abit more about myself as well

but im going to head off now and watch a movie or two and head to bed. im going to catch up with my friend tomorrow and help her with her horses again 🙂

@unknown. I'm happy you are feeling more comfortable about being attracted to both sexes. I have always been attracted to both. But I've only had sexual relationships with males. Purely because there has not been a woman that I could connect with fully.
I don't see myself as heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual. I see myself as a human being who is open to love & a caring relationship, regardless of gender.
Quite often character traits I find attractive in others, are areas I am looking at improving in myself. So for me, it's important to sort out what my attraction is to another person. Is it purely physical. Or am I attracted to a persons confidence or strength. Or is it their core valuea.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.